Principal Supply Points & Auxiliary Supply Points
Principal Supply Points (PSPs) and Auxiliary Supply Points (ASPs) are part of the key source assets for signalling power distribution throughout the rail infrastructure. RSP offers a wide range of quality railway Principal Supply Points products, which can be customised to fit your exact requirements.
Made to Measure Principal Supply Points & Auxiliary Supply Points
Our Principal Supply Points PSPs and Auxiliary Supply Points ASPs can be designed and engineered to meet the customer’s requirements. We provide a design consultancy to enable clients to specify the most cost-effective and easy maintenance solutions. Our experienced team of in-house electrical designers offer a bespoke design package, which includes;
- 3D modelling of buildings, power and heating calculations
- AFC manufacturing wiring diagrams
In-house Manufacturing & Testing
All Network Rail PSP’s and ASP’s are manufactured in our facilities in Saltash Cornwall, by our experienced in-house team. Rail Signalling and Power’s Principal Supply Points are built and tested to BS EN61439 and BS7671 using Network Rail PADS approved equipment. They also come with a fully documented client focused Factory Acceptance Test.
- RSP produce 3D modelling designs
- Built to your own design specifications if required
- Available in a range of RAL colours including standard Green and Grey railway options
- Built and tested to BS EN61439 and BS7671
- Built with Network Rail PADS approved equipment
- Fully documented client focussed Factory Acceptance Test
- With re-enforced flooring to enable both generator and UPS installation
- Available options; additional internal walls, removable sidewalls, bespoke lighting arrangements, forced air ventilation or air conditioning, intruder and fire alarms.
Our PSP’s come with a life expectancy of 35 years minimum and with the reassurance that an experienced technical team is on hand to support if required.
Contact RSP to find out how we can provide your business with a cost-effective solution for your PSP and ASP requirements.