2BA Terminal Block Covers | Magshields
RSP is the UK’s only provider of Network Rail approved rail specific 2BA Terminal Block Covers, which comply with Network Rails NR/L2/SIG/11201 – Mod B3. Our Terminal Block Covers (Terminal Shrouds) have 4mm test point holes provided to enable safe testing with the covers fitted.
2BA terminal covers come in 1, 2, 4 and 6 way. Find out more below…
You can buy online or by purchase order.
*Prices exclusive of VAT: VAT is calculated at checkout based on volume.
See below for more product information on RSP 2BA Terminal Block Covers / Terminal Shrouds.
What are 2BA Terminal Block Covers (Magshield) / Terminal Shrouds
Terminal blocks covers, also known as Magshields, Connection Blocks, Terminal Shrouds or Terminal Strips are the safety covers that fit over a terminal block providing a barrier from the live terminals. The entire range of block covers features 4mm testing points holes which provide additional barrier protection from live terminals, keeping the engineer safe whilst fitting. Although other companies sell block covers RSP is the only provider of Network Rail approved rail specific 2BA Terminal Block Covers, which complies to that comply with Network Rails NR/L2/SIG/11201 – Mod B3.
What Are The Benefits of Our Terminal Block Covers?
- Firstly, RSP are the only Network Rail Approved manufacturer of rail 2BA terminal block covers
- The 4mm test point holes are provided to enable safe testing with the covers on
- The covers are quick and easy to install, in under 20 seconds
- They come in 1, 2, 4 and 6 way as well as BS714 Fuse
- No special tools are needed, just a standard 2BA nut runner
- They are fully compatible with terminals requiring red dome nuts
- They can be supplied as standalone products, or as part of a SIN119 kit.
2BA Terminal Block Cover Range
We offer the below terminal block covers, to cover all requirements.
- 6-way 2BA Block Cover – Railway Cat No. 0086/043943
- 4-way 2BA Block Cover – Railway Cat No. 0086/043944
- 2-way 2BA Block Cover – Railway Cat No. 0086/043945
- 1-way 2BA Block Cover – Railway Cat No. 0086/043946
- BS714 Fuse Holder
6 Way block covers are ex-stock. All other block covers have a 2-3 week lead time. Contact us to find out more.
If you would prefer to buy our Magshields by purchase order or would like to find out more please contact [email protected] or call 01752 969321
View our Magshield product video on YouTube
Don’t forget to buy Red Dome Nut for use with our 2BA block covers, also available to buy online.